Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The day before...Turkey Day

{This post is for the Holiday, because I will not be back on line until Friday}

Oh my God...

What will I fix for this Thanksgiving???

Well...

If you ain't figured it out by now...sorry about your luck.

I don't do Thanksgiving...Well...cooking wise anyway.

That day... belongs to my mother-in-law. She is the star on this day.

Mom, will feed you right...let me tell you.
You will not go away from her house hungry.

So...from all of us at Macdaddy's Grill, we wish you a very happy Turkey Day!!!

Don't look for any recipes for Turkey here at the "Grill."

God rested after seven days of trying to teach man how to cook... "Man, you must make a fire first." (said God)

"But God... (said man)...I ain't got no matches..."

"Do I have to do everything? I provided the food, go to the store and buy some matches." (said God)

"Um...God?" (said man) "What's a store?"

Me...this is my day of rest, good eats with family and friends.

You go Mom...


Happy Thanksgiving
B.D.

No comments: