Friday, April 22, 2011

Simply Friday...

The weather around here has taken a roller coaster ride lately.

Hot
Cold
Hot
Cold

Windy

But...at least it ain't Winter anymore. I'm trying to get some things done around the house from my To-Do List, and I have added a few things to my Done-List.

But, it's a never ending deal when you own a home. That's one reason I liked living in the apartment. No work, all play...

Well, you do have to keep the inside clean. But the only work I did outside was lay by the pool and drink a few cold libations. Oh the life of a working man.

But having a home is a lot of work. Cutting the grass, landscaping, doing something all the time. No rest for the working man...

I did some yard work yesterday and I'm sore as hell today, but I have to push through it and cut the grass again before Sister Rain comes to the party again.

No rest for the working man...

Happy Easter!

B.D.

No comments: