Saturday, January 29, 2005

Woo Hoo!!!

I sent my chili recipe to several sites (Allrecipes -Pepper fool) and I guess they didn't like it because it has not been posted.

Maybe because it has beans in it, (true chili is not suppose to) or maybe because they just don't know a good recipe when they see one.


I also sent it to MomsMenu. and THEY posted it!

Woo Hoo!!!
Thanks Mom.

It's posted under soups and stews.

So to Allrecipes and Pepper fool - " nah nah na nah nah"

Vicky and Steve and some others will tell you Macdaddy's Chili is one of the best. ( I am not tooting my own horn, I have been working on this recipe for close to 10 yrs. )

So check it out at www.momsmenu.com (under soup & stews)

You can say " Hey I know that guy"

On another note: I'll give you one guess where the ribs are. (Hint: not in the smoker)
Yup, still in the freezer.

And" why is that?" you may ask, because it is - RAINING!!!!!!!

Only on the weekend, sigh...

Got to say Thanks to Billy for coming to the house and helping me out yesterday, I owe you one.

Henry sent me some great bbq pictures of some Boston butt's he has done.
If I can I will try to post some of them here ( I don't know if this site will let me) if not I will post them on my web page when I get it up and running. They look great!!

Macdaddy




No comments: