Thursday, August 24, 2006

Thursday 13...

1. I had to buy another patio table umbrella.
2. It got tore up from Saturdays storms.
3. Oh, I forgot to tell you we had a wicked storm come through Saturday.
4. The power went off 5 times.
5. I got plenty of practice at re-setting the VCR.
6. And the TV's.
7. And the clocks.
8. The grass has shot up 3 inches since the rain.
9. The Tomato plants are about done.
10. We had a great dinner last night.
11. Home grown fried yellow squash.
12. Home grown snap green beans.
13. Grilled chicken thighs.

And plenty of cold beer.
(Hey...beer and chicken go together...what can I say.)

(GGG)
B.D.

1 comment:

Backyard Chef said...

Hey, Terry, glad you came through the storms safe and sound, even though it was a pain in the a$$.

Left you a note about the new cooker over at my place.

Rumors of my death are premature....

--Matt