Thursday, February 22, 2007

Simply Thursday...




(this is a picture of my chili taken by the Tennessean)

You know, I was lucky enough to get my chili recipe published in the paper. But everybody wants me to make a batch for them.


Hello...recipe in the paper...you make it, get your hands dirty...


Now... don't get me wrong, I love to cook...and I don't mind feeding anybody...but if I gave you my recipe for free...why should I have to fix it for you? Here's the list...here's what to do...go for it.


If I have to fix it for you because you're not a follow a recipe kind of person, then stop at Wendy's...they have chili. Do I look like a short order cook?


Hey...here is the recipe that I have worked on for almost 10 years, given to you out of the goodness of my heart for free. And some people want me to fix it for them because they are too lazy?


People amaze me sometimes...

B.D.


No comments: