Saturday, February 24, 2007

Weekend Report...



I don't think I will be grilling anything today.


The weather gurus are calling for some rough weather around our little neck of the woods this afternoon, and they all sounded pretty serious about it last night. We'll see...

Someone asked me, who I was talking about on the post below. Or did someone just piss me off.

I won't mention a name, but rest assured it was not any of my girls, or any of my true friends. And yes...she did.


I don't care much for uppity type people that are too lazy or too high society minded to take the time to cook something. "Oh I didn't have time to fix all that, you do it and I'll try it, but bring enough to feed my whole family, I just hate cooking." Excuse me?

Well gee babe...sorry you would have to mess up your very lovely manicure by actually having to do some work in your kitchen.


One of Julie's friends asked if I minded making some for them because her husband loves chili and she has her hands full with two young 'uns.
Sure... no problem. That's how you ask me to do something for you.

Don't tell me you ain't got time to read the recipe, and say "you just fix it and bring it to me." Do I look like a maid?


You don't give me orders till I open up my restaurant, then I'll take your order.
Oh...by the way...for high society uppity type of people that wants me to cook for them...


Sorry about your luck...
You couldn't afford me.

Have a nice day!!!
B.D.

No comments: