Monday, September 06, 2010

This & That...

Sorry, the computer at home had a few too many and got loopy on us. Julie is trying to get it back on its feet without pulling out all of her hair.

Computers can be great, or they can be a major pain in the posterior region of butt crack valley.

Just like most things, a little love, and a lot of... "Son of a..." "Oh no you didn't just do that..." "What the ???" "Dammit, dammit, dammit..."

And so on...it's always something. So the Grill will be in dial down mode for a while. I can't post any pictures because I can't find them right now and everything is different. It's like starting over from scratch...

I've taken a few days off to try and get things done around here. The weather should be just right for work outside. No more 100+ days in sight. I hope...

As far as cooking, I'll get some cooking time in this week...

So, enjoy your holiday and be safe.

B.D.

No comments: