Friday, September 10, 2010

This & That...

Working 12 hours a day will really get you behind on your home chores. After Labor Day, I took the rest of the week off just to do that...get some things done!

I will say, I've got more done than I thought I would. I've put a nice little dent in the old "TO DO List" doing a lot of work outside and some work inside as well.

Today, Sister Rain is here...this is a good thing because we need the rain, but it has changed my game plan just a tad because I still need to do a few more things outside.

So, it will be the inside "TO DO List" for a day or two...

This list is small, but needed just the same. I don't want to get into full blown projects inside and then have to back paddle and hit the outdoors running once again before going back to my favorite 'hell hole' called work.

But the clock is ticking...and I'm only one man with two hands and a lot to get done.

So...

Break time is over...back to work.

B.D.

No comments: