Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekend Report...

Yes I know...I've been slack in writing this week. Hasn't much gone on this last week.

Well, I did get a new pony. I traded my 2010 extended cab Silverado for a 2011 Z71 4x4 crew cab Silverado. Same color, more options, sweet truck.

Besides that? Go back to work Monday and look at all the bright cheery faces that just love being there.

So...

That's all for now, I'll see y...Yo B.D. a word please.What the...?

What is it Jethro? Can't you see I'm talking? That's just rude...

Sorry B.D. but you forgot to mention a B-Day today.

B-Day?

Yes, you know...(whisper, whisper, WHISP-HER!!!)

Oh...THAT B-Day. We can't forget about one of my girls...



Happy B-Day Tracy!!!

May your beer be cold
Your cake be sweet
Your germs be...noncontagious
As your feet get...uh...bathed in the glory of...uh...open toe showiness...uh...of sweet cold beer?

(I'll have to work on that poem)

Happy B-Day!!! from all of us here at the Grill.



B.D.

No comments: