Saturday, March 02, 2013

Not the Weekend Report...

Well...it's a new day with a new set up. I'm not sure how this will end up, but once I start playing with the template on this blog I will figure it out. Hopefully...

So you might say "What's going on B.D.?" It's just me playing with the controls...about to play chicken with the monster called technology. Which...by the way...as I have said before, I am the last of the dinosaurs and this ole boy ain't dumb but I ain't up on all that stuff.

 Now yes...I'm not the best speller nor am I a whiz at a lot of things, but I don't give up easily. I'm not very computer savvy, I'm not the brightest bulb in the package but I try...make it or fail...I try.

Sometimes I must admit defeat and move on...my brains not what it use to be. But...I try.

You may have noticed that my links are gone. You can go to the bottom of this page and click on My Profile and it will show you my other blogs. I will add this to the list of things to fix.

I'm learning all over, so just hang in there until I get back in the saddle again or until I throw this computer out the window...

...whichever may come first is any one's guess.

Stay warm and enjoy your day!
B.D.

No comments: