Thursday, June 09, 2005

Mid - Week Report (kind of)

Well...sorry I haven't been posting here lately, but I have been super busy.

I will post some more recipes very soon...don't give up on me, if I don't post everyday.

I have a lot of work to do around here...I'm just trying to get caught up.

Things have been great, grilled a few things, but I have just been very busy.

That's what happens when you have a new house, and trying to get things in order.

The Tomato plants are coming along very nicely, (since Mr. Rabbit took a hike)


The back yard is doing ok, but the front yard has keeled over on me. (same grass) I just don't know what happened.


I found out that Henry has been sick, but he is fine now, (he has been a tremendous help to me in the past, and I miss his wisdom)

I wish him well, for a speedy recovery.

Thanks to his wife for letting us know what was going on.
Best wishes, and thank you Lavonne.
And a special thanks to Bill Martin for his help.

And I've got to say "Hi" to the girls, Vicky & Tracy (they are my best fans, next to Julie)


Stay tuned...

Bigdaddy