Saturday, June 25, 2005

Weekend Report

Back from Florida..... it was nice, just a tad bit hot.

The water and beach were clean (no sea weed) very nice.
Robyn enjoyed playing in the ocean and sand. (unlike last time we were there)

And we ate some decent seafood.


Here back home... it ain't a tad bit hot... it's HOT!!!

No rain, the grass has keeled over, (nice and brown)
instead of green.

The tomato plants are doing fine. (at least I haven't lost my knack for that)


Glad to be back home (although I am not looking forward to going back to work)

I know it will be hot...(and not just a tad bit either)



Jennifer is in Mexico with the church group, and Julie has gone to Kentucky.

So this weekend, it's just me and Robyn... oh and Sweetie too.
(my big Black Lab) that is shedding like a horse right now!!!

She did fine at the Vet (by the way) they just love her to no end.


So I'm back in the saddle, and will post some more recipes soon.
( I have to wash out all the sand, and that could take awhile... )

Stay tuned...

Bigdaddy