Saturday, June 04, 2005

Weekend Report

We finally got some rain here at the house, a nice steady soaking rain that was badly needed.
We haven't had any rain since the last week of April!!!

You know, I went back and counted how many recipes I've posted since I began Macdaddy's Grill - almost one hundred and thirty, and none of them are repeats. "Woo hoo"

And only one dud, (that I know of) the Chuck Wagon Casserole - (which I had to re-invent)

But Hey, that's part of life.... and life is good.



So... I'll add two more recipes to my ever growing repertoire of fine eatin'
here at the "Grill"

Enjoy!!!
And enjoy your day

Bigdaddy



Smokin' Grilled Pork Chop

1 cup Mayonnaise (we use Hellmann's)
2 Tbsp. Lime juice
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh Cilantro
2 cloves Garlic - chopped fine
1 to 1 1/2 tsp. Chipotle chili powder
just mix it all together
(this can be doubled if you want a table dipping sauce, just save half before grilling)

Center cut pork chops (1/2 to 3/4 thick)
Just brown both sides over med. heat and start brushing with sauce until done.

It's that easy! (works for me)




Grilled Buffalo Chicken Sticks

2 Tbsp. melted Butter or Margarine
1/4 cup Red Pepper Sauce
1 Tbsp. Honey
1/2 tsp. Celery seed
1/2 tsp. Salt
Chicken Tenders
Wooden Skewers (soaked in water)

Mix everything together, then add chicken tenders, stir to coat.
Cover and marinade for 30 mins. but no longer than 2 hrs. in the fridge.

Heat your grill to med. or med. low

Remove chicken tenders from sauce (discard sauce) and place on skewers.
Grill covered until no longer pink in the center. (about 10 to 12 mins.)

Put 'em on a platter with a 1/2 cup Blue Cheese dressing.

It's that easy! (works for me)