Friday, December 30, 2005

2005 a Year in Review

The new year will be here in a few days.
2006, it doesn't seem like that long ago when everybody was crying about Y2K.

And look at us now...

This year in review, what would I do different?
Nothing...

What will I do in 2006?

I will tell Julie how much more I love her everyday.
I will not let the little things in life bother me.
I will enjoy life more, for my time on this earth is precious.
I will talk to God more.
I will be more tolerant of people acting stupid.
I will be more tolerant of stupid people acting normal.
I will be more thankful for every person God put in my life.
I will grill more hot wings.
I will bowl better.
I will never be phony.
I will always be...me.
I will never make any promises I can't keep.
I will always be true to myself, my family, and my friends.
I will always be the "Lovable Grouch."
And last but not least...
I will be the best Grill Master.

That's a good start to 2006...
Happy New Year

B.D.

No comments: