Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday (the bad day)

Today is...well I don't have to tell you the date...
What's so bad about this day?

Many reasons are given about this day, some are taboo, some are superstition, and some are just plain dumb. Does this day bother me? Hell no...it's Friday, Woo-Hoo!!!

Start the weekend...

And speaking of the weekend, it's going to be cold and windy around here this weekend. Oh well, that's par for January.

Steve of Ole Smokey's BBQ (one of my links) sent this joke to me, and I thought I would share it with you. "Thanks Ole Smokey"

Try to stay warm...
( I got my gas bill today...I could throw one hell of a keg party for that price)

B.D.


A husband was in big trouble when he forgot his wife's birthday. His wife told him, "Tomorrow there'd better be something in the driveway for me that goes zero to 200 in 2 seconds flat."

The next morning the wife found a small package on the driveway...When she opened the package, she found a brand new bathroom scale.

Funeral arrangements for the husband have been set for Saturday.

No comments: