Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Julie's 7-Layer Dip

I know...I said I would post this over the weekend and here it is Tuesday. I type slow, what can I say...

I will give you the ingredients in the order they go in, but the amount is up to you.

"Well gee thanks B.D. that helps a lot."

May I continue? Thank you...
The amount, depending on how much dip you want to make, is up to you.

We buy 2 or 3 cans each of everything, so there will be plenty to play with.

Here is the list.

Refried Beans
Bean Dip
Mayo
Sour Cream
Taco Seasoning
Black Olives (sliced)
Green Chiles (sliced or diced)
Fresh Roma Tomatoes (diced)
Shredded Cheese ( whatever kind you like)

Here are the layers.

Bottom- spread out refried beans
1- spread out bean dip
2- spread out thin layer of mayo
3- spread out sour cream
4- cover with taco seasoning
5- spread out black olives
6- spread out sliced or diced green chiles
7- spread out diced tomatoes
Top with shredded cheese
Chill and Serve with Tortilla Chips

Make this dip in a clear baking dish (9 x 11) for a big crowd or in a 9 in. pie dish for a small crowd. Play with it and make it your own.

Enjoy!!!
B.D.

No comments: