Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July...

It is going to be a hot one today. I have been outside doing yard work since 6 o'clock this morning and I was on my third tee-shirt, when I decided it was time to quit.

Now, I'm showered and cooled down and ready for some grilled leg quarters.

Please be careful today in the heat, I know a lot of folks will be cooking today, as I will be later this afternoon, so drink plenty of water, save the beer for later on tonight. Be safe if you plan on doing fireworks in your backyard. My yard is way to dry to even think about shooting any off.

So be safe, have fun, and also know, that all of us from "Macdaddy's Grill" want you to be responsible and use your head.

If you get hot, let someone else handle the grill and go cool off in the shade. If you have to, plug up a fan somewhere to move some air around. This heat can kick your butt quick...

Enjoy your day and Happy 4th!!!
B.D.

No comments: