Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My apologies to you...

As some of you may know, I work for a major Auto manufacture and the last two weeks has been to say the least... crazy.

I have worked my butt off during this down time of re-work and re-tooling. (I have been doing this for the past 25 yrs.) The US Auto industry is in major turmoil right now and nobody knows what will happen next.

So I must say I'm sorry to my loyal readers for not posting. I have been wiped out when I get home, and believe it or not, I have not even grilled out or cooked anything.

So as soon as everything is back to normal, I will be back on the air. Plus... it has been so hot around here, I don't even want to think about cooking.

So forgive me for being slack to my "Grill." It doesn't happen very often.

B.D.

No comments: