Saturday, September 23, 2006

We are open...

What a week... we went to central Florida for vacation, it was the usual, hot and sticky weather down there and these bugs called 'love bugs' were everywhere. They say they come out twice a year. They won't hurt you, but they are a major pain in the rear when you have a wife & daughter that don't like bugs.

They should sell fly swatters, they would make a fortune. I should sell barbecue down there, I would make a fortune, for the price charged for some things to eat, (which wasn't that great by the way...) if I had a barbecue shack down there, I could make a fortune 3 times over.


I have been looking around for some property up here to buy and set up shop, but everybody wants a million bucks.

I haven't won the lotto...yet.

It's good to be back home, but there is some rough weather hanging around our area this weekend, tornado warnings have been out since yesterday and flash flood warnings too.

It has rained a good bit here since yesterday and much more is expected today and tomorrow.

So just keep an eye on the weather channel and be safe.

Life is good...
Beer is better...

Enjoy your day!!!
B.D.

No comments: