Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Simply Tuesday...



Well...I'm home alone, well almost...

Me and my black bear are home alone. Julie and Robyn, have headed back to Florida with the family...for a little beach time...

I had to stay behind because...I flipped a coin...to go to Disney World and see Goofy...or go to the beach and see my sisters-in-law...in a bathing suit...

Disney World won...

But, Julie was talked into going with the family on an adventure on the beach. Now that's cool...more power to them. I love the beach...

People watching...sand and sun...the sound of the ocean waves...drinking beer...and people watching.

But...

I had a choice...and I went with Goofy...

Plus...I had to work...I don't have that much vacation time anymore.

I miss my wife and daughter...but...



It's just me and Sweetie...

Lucky me...

B.D.

No comments: