Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekend Report...



Working 12 hour shifts four days a week is rough on your mind and body.

I've had a tough year. Fell and re fractured a rib or two. I have had hip pains, knee pain, elbow pains, middle spine pain...and of course a pain in the butt.

And now in the heat of it all...I have to live at work yet once again.

I've got folks wanting to buy BBQ sauce by the gallon. Sorry folks...no can do.

I don't have the time...

I was invited to cook in a contest, had to turn that down too. No time...

I told management they needed to learn how to run that company. Sure, your customer comes first...but so should your employees and by that one little thing...you can make things work.

But I won't bore you with that. I would have to tell the whole story and I don't feel like bitchin' that much or typing that much right now.

In two weeks I'll be off for a week. Folks are asking already are you cooking for the 4th? I guess so they can make plans with me or around me or without me.

Just depends...if it is as hot as it's been for the past three weeks...


Houston...we may have a problem...

B.D.

No comments: