Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Wordless Wednesday...



I had a vision when I was young to change the world and make every
wrong , right.

I had a vision that I could be white and black and yellow and all shades
in between.

I had a vision that I could feed the hungry and put a smile
on every face.

I had a vision that I could heal every aching heart
and answer every person's prayer.

I had a vision when I was young to make every flower bloom
and every tree blossom.

I had a vision when I was young to rid the world of anger
depression and disease.

I had a vision to heal every mind and every soul and rid
the world of troubled minds and tired journeys.

Now that I am old I have only one vision, to take each day as it comes and
believe that change is still possible,

Sandy Corenblum

No comments: