Friday, October 22, 2010

This & That...

We're still having trouble with our home computer, (or I am anyway) so a new one is ready to be installed and brought to life. Hopefully, this will solve the issues on my side of the problems that have plagued me here and elsewhere as well...

It seems the life of a computer is about 5 years. It either dies slowly or goes crash and burn in a glory of taking everything you have worked on (or saved) in those 5 years with it.

So, I guess in car years, 5 years on a computer is like 250,000 miles. She's about to let you down and make you start walking...

We've got our 249,000 miles out of her and she is now on life support.

We will lay her to rest and thank her for the service she has given us through the years.

Out with the old...and in with the new.

We'll see ya on the flip side...I hope...

B.D.


Oh, PS.

Thank you to my girl Vicky for the B-day card. I got a good laugh out of that one darlin'

No comments: