Sunday, May 28, 2006

Weekend Report

You know the old saying, "I need a vacation from my vacation." This is true...

It has taken me a week to get caught up from being gone all last week.

I think I may R&R today and finish up tomorrow.


Mr. & Mrs. Rabbit are back this year and they have decided to munch on "ALL" of the flowers I had planted before I left. They have made themselves at home and procured a meal off everything. It may be time for some Rabbit Stew...

I hope you have enjoyed the pictures I have posted and I will post some more of "Memphis in May" from time to time in the near future. That was a great experience for me to learn about the BBQ cook off competition and I was fortunate enough to be with a great group of guys.

I hope you have a great and safe Memorial Day Weekend.

Honor those that gave all...
Honor those that still serve...
Honor those we never knew...
Honor the loved ones lost...

We know, we honor, and we remember...

B.D.

I just love this picture.
That's 1200 cans of beer!








Party at my house, Woo-Hoo!!!

1 comment:

-tnchick- said...

Party?! Wohooo

Happy Memorial Day.