Wednesday, May 31, 2006

An Angel Went Home...

I found out today that lady I have had a relationship with almost everyday for 2 yrs... has passed away.

I stop at a fast food place every morning for a sausage & biscuit, and this woman was an angel. I have had many early morning conversations with her, chit chat, if you will, to past the time between paying and getting my sausage & biscuit.

We would talk about the weather, kids, and life in general.
She was always a sweetheart to me...

Every time and everyday she would tell me, " you have a great day." She was special...

She always had a smile and a kind word, and would always give me a few minutes of her time.

The last day I saw her was Friday before I left for Memphis, I told her why I was going and I would see her when I got back.

She died the Sunday I left...
I never got to tell her how we did.

I will miss her smile...
I will miss our small talk..
And I will miss her telling me, "you have a great day."

B.D.

No comments: