Monday, April 23, 2007

This & That & What the...

(this is an inside joke...but you may catch on...)

Marcia...Marcia...Marcia...
What are you trying to do to me babe?

Put me in the proverbial rock and a hard place? You asked me for a chicken recipe, yet you found an old one, tried & true instead...ok, no harm, no foul.

You also know, when I do good, I get kissed or smacked. But what you're asking for now, is way beyond the call of duty. As a B.D's girl you should know better...

You want me to give a chicken recipe to a woman...who is a Dominatrix?

Are you trying to get me killed?

Yes it's true...

Julie smacks me when I do good, but if I give a good recipe to this gal...and she likes it, will she want to smack me? Kiss me? Or whip me?

Or all three? I don't know if I can handle all that...I might like it.

Don't give Julie any ideas...

(GGGGG)
To everyone else...

Enjoy your day!!!
B.D.

No comments: