Sunday, April 15, 2007

Weekend Report ( part II )



Old man winter, just doesn't want to give it up.

But the weather gurus say the weather will be more toward normal next week. I hope so...

I have to help Carey with a cook next Saturday and I don't want to be carrying an umbrella around or lugging a parka because of cold weather & wind gust in excess of 25 mph.

Ah...B.D.? Are you in a bad mood?

How could you tell...

Yesterday, was the biggest waste of my time I believe has ever happened. This company is being run hour to hour, I have never seen so much...

Well, I won't go there...this is not the place for it. (Think happy place...)

Anyway...

Enjoy your day!!!

B.D.

1 comment:

WhiteTrashBBQ said...

Terry,
Work sucks. I know it, you know it, hell even your bosses know it.

Keep focused on the bigger, better and important things.

Family, God, Country, BBQ and Beer. And not necessarily in that order.