Thursday, October 30, 2008

Simply Thursday...

You know...everybody has something to gripe about. That makes us human...

Me...I don't fuss about too much. Only a few things...

My biggest gripe is...smell.



Why do some folks feel like they have to take a bath in their smelly stuff?

I mean...people...you don't want to smell my farts...I don't want to smell your brand name of stinky. Especially...after you have been gone for 5 minutes...after the fact.

What gives?

Just because you have no sense of smell left...doesn't mean that I (or other people) don't. Talk about air pollution...

You have invaded my air space. If you continue to do this, I will be forced to retaliate with my own fragrance...

My vapor trails are legendary...in finesse and style...I sneak up on you when you least expect it...

Unlike you...I smell you before you ever get within talking distance.

Me...I hold my breath and squeeze...and walk away...before you hit the ground gasping for air...

How do you like my brand name of stinky?

It's called "Fragrance of Swiss Cheese."

Hope you like it...

B.D.

No comments: