Friday, October 10, 2008

Working for the Weekend...



I got to see my girls (Vicky & Tracy) last weekend...

It is always a pleasure to see these fine lovely ladies. They are so much fun to be around and being with them...I forget about the world for awhile.

These two gals...are a breath of fresh air. I love Julie...but I also love these two gals. I can say...I love three women...and not get into trouble for saying that.

Lucky me...

I kind of like this 4-10 hour day work week...and being off for three days.

It seems...I can get more done.

I'm also not as likely now...to strangle some college educated dip wad...as I was a few months ago...it's kind of nice...and lucky for them.




It's about time to dust off the old chili recipe and bring it back into the rotation for our culinary pleasure. Can't wait to smell that again...

As far as everything else...

My to do list is getting shorter, my beer is always cold and the world...can just take a flying...

B.D.

No comments: