Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pizza, Hot Wings & Onion Rings...

Sorry kids...it has been a mad house at work...



I won't rant or bitch or cuss or show my behind about the lunacy that has invaded my life these last few weeks because of work...

Like I said...in my line of work, I'm lucky to be working.

But...

I'm trying to stay (how should I say) mellow...

Trying my utmost...to stay calm...to keep my ship steady in a sea of turmoil...and the crashing waves of stupidity pound my ships hull with such force it endangers myself and my crew...

I will kid you not, it is the hardest thing I have ever done...

I have...in my lifetime, dealt with hardships and heartaches, pain and loneliness, love and hate, pride and prejudice, anger and stupidity...

But dealing every day, with a bunch of college educated idiots...

Takes every bit of stringent inner fortitude I can muster. This has become a major pain in the butt...for me, my family and my friends.

Right now, everything on (my end) is on hold...but the inner sanctum of stupidity still rears its ugly head and screws with my life...and my mind.

The war has started...

B.D.

No comments: