Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weekend Report...



I believe my To-Do list will become almost nonexistent by next week. I'm off to a good start...

But, is that always a good sign? Sometimes it is...sometimes it ain't.

Most folks, will goof off for a few days, then, try to get motivated and tackle "The List".

I like to hit the ground running...

Get ahead of the game. When old man Winter finally takes a powder...it's time for this white boy to get his game on.

Now it is true, this spring at least, that me and the grass have been having some major smack downs.

The rain has been a major pain. Having to let the grass dry out enough to attempt to give it a hair cut.

It's like when your parents said "You need a hair cut."
Just take a little off the top. - you would tell the barber.

The barber would look at your dad, your dad would nod...

Oh no...not the nod.

You had a flat top hair cut that would rival a fresh cut lawn in May.

If you had a flat top, most kids would say you had a grass hair cut.

Uh B.D. where are you going with this?

That's simple Jethro...

The grass has just been getting a little off the top. Yesterday, it got a little more off the top. Tuesday, it's going to get a flat top hair cut.

I will finally be ahead of the game in that department. This will allow me to get to other things, which will in turn, allow me to cut down the size of my list, which will in turn, allow me to snow ball that forward momentum for optimal smack down, which in turn, will allow me to relax, enjoy the weather, cook, and goof off...


Oh yeah babe...

B.D.

No comments: