Saturday, April 18, 2009

Weekend Report...

Sorry...I've been ignoring you.



What a week...

I'm trying to get things done in the yard - trying to get ahead of the grass (but I'm just barely keeping up with that) in between rain, work, ball practice, or some other bullshit...there is just not enough time.

I can't cook...

Seems like anytime I do get ahead...something comes up and puts me behind again. I've given up on trying to compete in any contest (BBQ) that just ain't going to happen.

I try to set it up and..."Oh sorry guys, we have to work 12 hour days and you just can't take any time off."

Now...in my field of work...I'm lucky to still have a job, but the idiots that call the shots there are going to get us all fired.



You know the old saying, Go with the flow, this is like trying to ride out the rinse and spin cycle of a washing machine without a seat belt.

Anyway...

Sorry...I've been ignoring you.

The sun is out right now but look at this...



It's coming.

B.D.

No comments: