Saturday, April 04, 2009

Weekend Report...

What a week this has been...



Bowling Wednesday...I shot a 481.

Now...to you out there that thinks this might be a good series, sure it's good if you just bowl with a house ball once a week. To me...with a 200 average, this will not cut it.

It sucks wind...

I'm like Richard Petty...

I kicked butt for so many years...and then...never won anything else.

I can't figure out what happened...

Did...I not have enough beer in me?

Did...I have too much beer in me?

Whatever it may be...it has turned into a curse. I'm snake bit...

It's time for me to retire from something I use to love.

I met Julie (my lovely wife) from bowling. I met my girls from bowling, I met my friends from bowling.

I met my down fall...from bowling.

The pain and frustration I have become friends with will not be kind...

The King...has lost his shine.

B.D.

No comments: