Thursday, November 19, 2009

Simply Thursday...



Work, work, work...

These morons can dig a hole in the yard faster than a dog can. I've never seen anything like it. I've asked myself how much more stupidity these guys can spit out and it just amazes me that the supply seems limitless.

They dig the hole faster than we can fill it up...and they just keep digging.

Maybe it's a good thing I never went to college. If that's what Henry Ford College turns out to send down here, I'd want my money back.

Anyway...

One of my girls' husband is in the hospital, so we are thinking about them and we hope and pray for the best. Some of my in-laws are moving this weekend and just so happens, I have to work Saturday.

How convenient, was the response from one sister.

In a way yes, in a way no. I had plans you see...and going to work wasn't one of them. But for the past two years my plans have never worked out so why complain now.

The Gods of Stupidity have spoken...I must obey.

Silly me...always thinking the weekends belong to me. Bad doggy...



B.D.

No comments: