Thursday, February 04, 2010

Simply Thursday...



Well as everybody knows, the big game is this weekend.

Who do I pick to win? The Colts...

But with the Saints playing, it should be a great game. One of the better Super Bowls ever played.

So...

What is on the menu?

To be honest, I really don't know yet. I don't think anything will be smoked because of the weather. Sister Rain is in town again. But you never know about me...

I have a few ideas floating around in my head. I have plenty of dips and chips, but I may come up with something outstanding munchies wise.

I always think better on my feet and I have visions of a good dip mix brewing in my mind.

The Lab Coat may come out...

I feel like I need to...to...to...

Fix some dang fine grub for our eating pleasure. Cold libations are a fact of life.



I just need to figure out something that would do these cold libations righteous ovations of smack your Momma lip smacking proud.

I have a plan...

B.D.

No comments: