Thursday, February 18, 2010

Simply Thursday...



Sorry I haven't posted. We got some snow and ice Monday.

I didn't have any trouble getting to work...but I did have an accident in the parking lot at work.

I slipped...or more rather...my feet failed me and I hit the ground hard...flat on my back.

I will tell you, I'm hurt...

Feels like being body slammed by King Kong and kicked by a Mule at the same time.

I'm going to be hurting for awhile. Somebody said: The warranty is free until you turn 50. Then you start paying for it.

That's true...because my left kidney and my back hurts. There wasn't anything between me and the ground but air.

And gravity...

Let's just say...it works only too well against a 225 lb. 52 year old white boy.

B.D.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
(BBQ)Brick Barbecue,Grill