Saturday, May 22, 2010

This & That...



Hey B.D. what happened to the tunes?

As much as I enjoyed the music it became time consuming for me. So I pulled the plug...

Between the demands of my time from work, the demands of yard work around the house, the demands of this and that and whatever else comes to mind...

...I just don't have time anymore to refresh, rearrange, add or delete to the play list.

Heck sometimes I don't even have time to post here and I haven't posted on my three other blogs in I don't know when because of whatever.

But I do try to keep you up to date here.

So yes Jethro, the tunes are gone for now...

I'm busier than a bilge pump on a sinking ship right now. To prove that, when I do get and feel like cooking, it's on the gas grill, not the charcoal grill. You all know which one I prefer...

And poor Big Momma, just sits heart broken in the driveway all alone...waiting for the return of her Captain to restart the fire and smoke of her glory days that bring her to life and makes her purr like a sultry mistress wanting more.

But alas...it is not to be my love...not for awhile.

Right now I'm waiting for the grass to dry out so the motorized billy goat can do its thing. As next week will be 12 hour shifts again, Mon through Thurs.

The first weekend without rain but it's going to be hot and humid. We got to enjoy a few weeks of mid 70's but today will be mid to upper 80's and Sunday could reach mid 90's before backing off to lower 80's next week.

Then a three day weekend coming up...Woo Hoo!!!

Be lonely only a little longer Big Momma...your Captain will return to port on the 'morrow, with the wind at his back and a bright star to steer by. Your fire will burn again my love...

B.D.

No comments: