Monday, December 20, 2010

Simply Monday...

As most of you know, I do a Wordless Wednesday. When I do this, I always put a quote under a picture of some kind.

Wordless Wednesday, was created to show pictures of food...thus, being wordless. As time went on, I started adding quotes with the pictures. Here of late, I have not been posting Wordless Wednesday for one reason or another.

This, by no means...means that Wordless Wednesday is history.

It will return...

I try to find quotes (when I have the time) that mean something, or makes the reader reflect upon something. A feeling, a moment in time, our daily life, our pain, our love, our heart break, or our courage.

Some quotes I find, some are my own and some make us think and wonder, was this meant for me? The famous line...Are you talkin' to me?

This quote I'm about to post is profound and far reaching. We've all been to the edge of the light and seen the darkness of our soul. Faith...must be pure and unquestioned by the heart. Our mind will always ask questions.

Our soul...will always find the answers.


When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing one of two things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on, or you will be taught how to fly.

B.D.

No comments: