Thursday, June 03, 2004

Help from a friend

There is a man I met on the internet, that has become a close friend.

He has helped me set up this Blog site.

He has also tried to help me get a following on this site.

So I must return the favor.
His name is Henry, and he has a Blog site here also.

His eloquence for English and thirst for information and ability to make you understand this information is outstanding.

So I must tell you, if you read my site, then the credit goes to Henry.

Look up his Blog site, "In My Opinion" you will learn a lot.

The man has more Southern hospitality than I do.
And if you have a question, he will do his best to provide you with the best answer and research available.

So check it out. http://mydatastor.blogspot.com/

"Thank you my friend."



Tell him Macdaddy sent you.

No comments: