Friday, June 02, 2006

You did what with a beer can?

I did some beer butt chicken Thursday, instead of using the Mojo I used the Newman's Olive Oil & Vinegar as the marinade this time and a dusting of Emeril's Chicken Rub.

Pat myself on the back for another experiment well done. It turned out great.

I cooked them for 1&1/2 hours on the grill at 320* and hit the temperatures just right, breast 170 & thighs 180. I let them rest for 15 mins. and then pulled & cleaned from the bone.

Smack your mama...
They were good.

We had to take Sweetie to the Vet for some tests and she has to spend the night. I miss my "Black Bear..."

I hope everything will be fine. If anything happened to her, I would be lost, I love my dog.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
I will see you tomorrow on the Weekend Report.

B.D.

No comments: