Saturday, May 03, 2008

Weekend Report...



It has started to become disheartening...looking forward to the weekend...because it seems to rain every Friday and Saturday. Same was the case this weekend, rain and plenty of it...Oh, Mr. Sunshine is out now, but it has been a rough start to the time I like to call... R & R

My neighbor, asked me if I was going to fire the pit up this weekend. My response, was not the normal endorsement of...does a bear do his thing in the woods? no...it was... depends on the weather...

Depends on the weather, is like having beer without ice...that ain't gonna work.

Nothing would spoil a party faster (or my appetite) than hot beer and rain soaked bar-b-cue. It won't rain every single weekend, but it sure seems like it. My neighbor said to let him know next time I put fire in the hole, he would go to the store and get some stuff.

OK boys, enough with the wind & rain...

If Jim, is willing to go to the store and buy some things to put on the pit...

This...I've got to see...



B.D.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Seems like the weather moves in cycles. Last spring it was every Thursday that it rained. I remember noticing that. This year every Friday...this coming Friday is no exception by what they're saying. I've been waiting for a Friday without rain to take off and have a 3 day weekend. Like you say, eventually we'll get a nice one.

The sauce was great, BTW. It has a touch of heat, which I liked, that the store bought stuff doesn't have. Great flavor too!