Sunday, August 31, 2008

Weekend Report...



We have three or four Humming birds in the back yard. Julie said, it took awhile to shoot this picture because they are such quick little bastards...

Got a lot done yesterday...trimmed up the hedge in front of the house, got almost all of the dead bushes out. Still have a ways to go, but it just got ahead of me this year...now I have to find a place to drop off all the stuff.



Grilled some chicken last night...supposed to go to a friends of Julie's for burgers today (I really don't know them that well) but I may pass, I've still got a lot of work to do and only 3 days to get it done.

I'm doing burgers & wings tomorrow anyway so...

'Big Mama" will sit this weekend holiday out. Like I said, I have a lot of work to get done and only 3 days to get it done in because I don't want to be doing this again next weekend...



Enjoy your Labor Day weekend...

B.D.

No comments: