Sunday, January 04, 2009

This & That...



Good as new...

That might take awhile. Whatever germ jumped my bones did not leave a smile on my face. It damn near put me in the hospital and still could...before it is all said and done.

I've been sick before.

I've been brought down to my knees once or twice before by germs that thought they were smarter than I was, only to have me annihilate their nasty pathetic souls with only a "pop of the top."

But these little fiends that cold cocked me this time...they are different.

They made my body work against me. Smart little bastards...

If my first, second and third line of defense fails and I'm fighting germs, and my body at the same time, it zaps your energy reserves and plays hell with your entire equilibrium and sends your body into shock and starts shutting systems down faster than you can restart them, letting the germs have "free run of the playground."

Smart and cunning little bastards...

It's going to take me awhile to get over this. I'm suffering right now, but I'm also preparing to rebuild my castle to be much, much stronger against the next assault.

I may be a prisoner, in this round of germ warfare but the "Fat Lady" ain't sang yet brother...



Julie is starting to feel the "after effects" of this epic battle that has raged on as some of these lowlifes have broken off their assault on me and started to cross her moat and invade her castle.

"That's alright honey, I took some fight out of 'em."



They ain't as tough as this old bear...

B.D.

No comments: