Thursday, January 01, 2009

Welcome 2009...



Why start a new year with a hangover...when you can start it with a cold. The only bottle I've been partying with this week is a bottle of Tylenol.

At least I made it past Christmas, before the floor dropped out from under me. It's been a rough few days...

I feel better today. Julie worries about me because I've been struggling with breathing, sometimes with great difficulty and I have to focus on that and make my body calm down.

But, I have sneezed I don't know how many times, coughed up a lung more than once and felt like I had a 300 pound crazy nymphomaniac doing a lap dance on my chest. My lungs hurt, my ribs hurt, my neck and my brain hurts...

The only good thing about this is I haven't had a brew or a smoke in almost a week.

That's the best time to hang them up for good...

B.D.

No comments: