Saturday, January 24, 2009

Weekend Report...

What a difference a day makes...



Fired up the Holland last night to show her a little love and cooked some steaks & shrimp.



Today will be about 32 degrees with winds out of the North.
(oh my gawd it's a heatwave)



So...what's on the menu for tonight?



One guess...and it starts with a "C" done in the oven, not on the grill.

Whys that B.D. build a fire in the fire pit to stay warm and grill them bad boys up.

Shhhh...Jethro. What the hell is wrong with you? Have you not known me long enough for me to even dignify a reply to that remark?

Build a fire to stay warm...

Do I look like a throwback of the caveman? God gave man fire, that cooked his food and kept him warm. But God also gave man a brain...




Hmmm...fire...warm...toasty...me call indoor oven, go well with indoor TV.

B.D.

No comments: