Saturday, September 05, 2009

This & That...

Three glorious days off...Woo Hoo!!!



I'm thinking about firing up the pit and putting some smoke in the air. R2D2 and C3PO are still in standby mode. I had some different access doors made so I'm going to play with them just a tad for a better fit and I want to change out thermometers on the lids. Some fine tuning here and there and they will be ready to go.

I'll try to get a few things done around the house but mainly I just need to empty out my brain and relax. It's getting crowded in there and it's getting hard for me to think straight...

For me to not be able to ponder and reflect and rationalize and prioritize and analyze things in my mind because of all the noise in there is a bad thing.

If it were a hangover I could deal with that...hangovers go away. But alas, that is not the problem.

Stupid people never go away...

But...I have three days to clear my mind, reclaim my lost marbles, relax and ponder things.

What is the first step to recovery in this process?

Time to put a little smoke in the air. Or as a Doctor would say, time for a little aroma therapy.

Oh yeah babe...

B.D.

No comments: