Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Simply Tuesday...

It is a sad day in our household because Julie's Grandmother has passed away.

She was Julie's fathers mother that lived to the ripe young age of her 90's. She was totally old school. She was a God fearing woman of great resolve and values.

She lived and preached the word of the Lord...

I loved her and I had great respect for her. She reminded me of my Grandmother. Very old school and big of heart, wisdom and grace.

She was solid as a rock, and a woman of true heart and value. It is sad that the world is losing these fine folks of grace and wisdom that have lived through the bad times and the good.

Rest with the Angels my darling...go find your son...and live in eternal peace...

We'll miss you...

B.D.

1 comment:

WhiteTrashBBQ said...

So sorry to hear of her passing. Sounds like she was one hell of a woman