Saturday, July 03, 2010

This & That...



Did some errands yesterday, bought some things and found some things.

I bought two more ceiling fans, some more charcoal, and low and behold I found some Apple wood chunks. Woo Hoo!

Okay...let me explain.

Around here you can find Hickory wood chunks, Mesquite wood chunks, Pecan wood chunks but no Apple wood chunks, only chips. I've been looking on line and was about to order some.

Someone heard my wish. I wish I could find Apple wood chunks around here.

That's why I always say: Be careful what you wish for...

So...now I have Pecan and Apple wood chunks for the pit and grills and smoker.

I'm happier than a pig in a baloney sandwich.

So Big Momma will come to life this weekend with ribs and chicken. And maybe shoulders and brisket next week when I get caught up on some work.


Got to say hello to my girls Vicky & Tracy. Hi girls!

And also to every one of the men and women that serve in the armed forces:

We love you all and wish that you all return home safe and well.

Have a safe and happy 4th of July.

B.D.

No comments: