Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weekend Report...

It's just me and the dog...

Julie and my girls Vicky and Tracy and the rest of the crew, have gone out of town to a bowling tournament. Robyn is with the in-laws. So it's just me and the black bear.

It's too damn hot to do anything around here, so this is an indoor weekend. When it's this hot, I don't like doing things outside without someone being around to keep an eye on me. I'm not a spring chicken anymore...

So just a few words here:

Happy B-day to Leah and Dave!

Robert, I will get your BBQ sauce and rub up to Brooklyn as soon as I can. I haven't forgotten about you brother.

Good luck bowling ladies!

And to everyone...watch the heat.

The heat index yesterday down here was feels like 105! Actual temp was 98 with clear sky.

And not a drop of rain...

B.D.

No comments: