Sunday, July 18, 2010

Weekend Report...part 2



Threw a few steaks and portabella mushrooms and shrimp on the Weber E310 yesterday. Some fine eatin' to say the least.

It's a good thing I did cut the yard yesterday, because I went out to get the paper this morning and it was pouring down rain. Sure hope I don't have to work next Friday because it will need to be cut again by then.

One little blip on the radar and is was on top of us. Woo hoo! We need the rain...

Numerous weeks in the high 90's with little rain has just about scorched everything around here. I doubt there will be any fall colors because trees are shedding leaves already in the extreme heat and drought.

We'll see...

I've got a few things to do, so I'd better get at it.

Oh and now...

Sister Rain has come and gone and big brother Mr. Sunshine is here.

It'll be another muggy, cut the air with a knife kind of day...

B.D.

No comments: